I'm supposed to finish my PhD in the next few weeks. I'm going to post some random drivel about what I'm up to for reasons best kept to myself.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Post-doc Scholarships in Japan

Got some great tips from Mattis about post-doc scholarships in Japan. It might be the right time to slip away for six months until the research funding situation in Sweden improves a bit. There seems to be quite a bit of choice, so when I have a spare moment, I think I'll have a look at what they have to offer. Sandra has had a look at the exchange programs to Japan and there are a bunch of places in Tokyo that she could potentially go to. We need to see how it all fits together to see if there's a good opportunity for us both. I would really like to go. It would be great to check the place out for a while and six months is probably a good enough time. Longer than that would be a bit difficult I think. Well, we'll see what happens!

http://sjf.positionett.se/startpage/index.lasso
http://www.stint.se/dokument/pdf/Sweden-Japan.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home