I'm supposed to finish my PhD in the next few weeks. I'm going to post some random drivel about what I'm up to for reasons best kept to myself.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Surface Tension

A few bits and bobs done, like laundry. Lars-Åke and Maria dropped by to pick up their drill and to partake of a rather delicious fruit salad that Sandra whipped up. One of the really great things about having our own place now is being able to entertain our friends. Everyone comments on how nice the apartment is. I think that that Sandra and I have done a good job. I'm very happy with the network and server configuration too! ;) Looking forward to buying the XBox next week and getting the TV from Arnold to complete the set.

On the work front I'm grappling with what simulations need to be done and what I want to show. It's not such a straightforward task since I'm not trying to solve a very specific problem, but rather to improve flexibilty and choice in the Internet through the use of indirection. It's a slightly fuzzy thing so it's not that easy to measure. I need to do some more background reading and look carefully at what others have done in the area to demonstrate their work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home