I'm supposed to finish my PhD in the next few weeks. I'm going to post some random drivel about what I'm up to for reasons best kept to myself.

Friday, January 28, 2005

28 Days Later

Today is the party day! I'm very curious to see how it will turn out, since we haven't really had a big party at our place before. I should do some work stuff today too, but it'll just be bits and pieces since I don't want to start anything big before the weekend. I plan to get back into high gear on Monday and start with the thesis writing to give me a break from the dreaded ns2. This week has been a bit lazy since the deadline got extended (no surprises there! ;) and I felt like I needed some time to relax. Plenty of things to sort out in the flat too. I'll try to put up the shelves and the pinboard in my work area and put up my Penny Arcade cartoons that I've printed out. Should give ppl something to discuss tonight at least! I'm also gonna update my thesis timeline and send it out to da boyz, and also write a mail to the research group in Tokyo who seem to do some cool stuff. Per should write to the opponent today, I'm very curious to see what his reaction will be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home