I'm supposed to finish my PhD in the next few weeks. I'm going to post some random drivel about what I'm up to for reasons best kept to myself.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Anomalous Materials

Just talked to Per and we've agreed to push back the date of the defense. Provisional date is now 6th May which means I would submit 1st April (how appropriate! :). This is really, really great news since it means I now have nine weeks to wrap everything up, which I think is certainly manageable. Turned out that because of Per's schedule and Christian & Ian's long feedback loops plus how much work actually needs to be done, it's a good idea to push it back. One drawback is that I'll have to integrate the thesis work with preparing for Datakom II since there will be a bit of overlap. I'm very happy to have the extra time. I hope I will be able to make use of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home