I'm supposed to finish my PhD in the next few weeks. I'm going to post some random drivel about what I'm up to for reasons best kept to myself.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

New Day Rising

I was supposed to get out of bed early today, but somehow the Sunday feeling kicked in so I ended up sleeping in. Which isn't such a bad thing I guess, I need my beauty sleep. So it's back to the daily grind of compile, test, crash, swear, fix which has been my mainstay for quite a few weeks now. But hopefully I won't have to spend too much time with ns2 after the thesis work is over. I'm seriously contemplating writing my own simulator just so there can be something that doesn't suck quite as much as ns2.

It's quite nice day today, which I plan to observe from the confines of the server room.

Your horoscope for today is:

Lucky colour: heliotrope
Lucky number: imaginary
Lucky weapon: The steam-powered rotary crossbow from "Van Helsing"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home