I'm supposed to finish my PhD in the next few weeks. I'm going to post some random drivel about what I'm up to for reasons best kept to myself.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

"Time for bed" said Zebedee

Blade Trinity was pretty good fun: lots of weapons, lots of stylish fighting and not much else. Exactly what you want from a Saturday night film. Sandra did some more recruiting for the Moving In party next Friday, so that's pretty nice. There was a worry that there would be a competing party on the same day, but it looks like the competition is a no-show. Hopefully I will have the XBox by then so that we can get drunken ppl playing classic arcade games on it! :) Tomorrow is another working day (*boring*), so I will have to try to get up early and get stuck into playing around with my code. All I want to do at this point is find some fun computer game to play, but I don't think that Per would be very happy with me slacking off at this stage of the game. Time for bed and some more "Beyond Fear"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home