I'm supposed to finish my PhD in the next few weeks. I'm going to post some random drivel about what I'm up to for reasons best kept to myself.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Power Up

Crawled out of bed to find out that Arnold is gonna pick me up at work and drive me home with the TV. w00t! That's really cool! Currently we're using a monitor that I borrowed from Olof as a TV which is fine, but it would be great to have something a bit better. I'm still not decided what the long term solution is renting/buying/whatever, but that's for another day. I'm still not decided about what to do today: A) try and implement a few more features in my code or B) try and start with the thesis. I'm leaning towards getting the code fixed so that I can start on the thesis stuff with a clean conscience. Hopefully it shouldn't take more than a couple of days.

Trying to find some good "drum music" for Sandra. She said that she really liked the drum solo that Mickey Dee played at the Motorhead gig, so I'm trying to find some other classic drum solos. Other than Buddy Rich Orchestra, I've found a live version of "Moby Dick" by Led Zep which has quite a cool John Bonham drum solo.

Time to go work, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home